
I haven't come up with my Top 10 Movie list yet, maybe tomorrow I will create it at the dealership while my car is getting serviced. Tyler sent me his list though so I thought I'd post it for motivation!
1) Cool Hand Luke
2) Lonesome Dove
3) High Noon
4) North By Northwest
5) In the Heat of the Night
6) Casablanca
7) Rear Window
8) Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner
9) The Sting
10) The Great Escape
Remember to email me if you haven't yet with your email address! I am setting the blog to private on Sunday...
My Favorite Movies...
ReplyDelete* Kate and Leopold
* City Of Angels
* You've Got Mail
* When Harry Met Sally
* Sleepless in Seattle
* A Walk in the Clouds
* The Holiday
* Just Like Heaven
* How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days
* Tristan and Isolde
Nice list Deanna! Love the chick-flicks on here!
ReplyDelete