| Day 88 - Caroline starts to coo at herself in the mirror - so cute! |
| With primary nurse Jaime on our last night! |
| Family photo in the VIP room before leaving |
| Caroline's outside the building! |
| Is there a baby in that car? |
| Did not even notice that she was in her car seat |
| Snow leftover from the storm |
| Someone is happy to be going home! |
| Diaper change in the backseat |
| Hi Uncle Matt! (Ty wouldn't let me leave the diaper on the doorstep) |
| Almost home! |
| I can't believe I'm home with my baby! |
| Smiling at the sight of my clean garage - thanks Dennis! |
| Sunset shot |
| There were 3 deer in the field behind us when we went outside |
| Loving the Rock-n-Play Sleeper |
| Night-night Caroline! |
| Yep - that's 19 cubic feet of breastmilk! |
| And these are Caroline's meds and med supplies!!! |
Your photos and the big smiles have brought tears to my eyes! I am so happy for you all! Welcome home! Love the freezer full of breast milk. Bravo!! Love, Martha
ReplyDeleteWelcome home Aimee, Tyler, and Caroline! So fun to see all the pictures.
ReplyDeleteHope your first night at home went well!
We love you,
Aunt Lisa, Uncle Dan, and Great Grammie Alexander
You are just beaming and glowing Aimee - home sweet home with sweet Caroline at last. The sun setting upon the outline of you holding Caroline on your deck took my breath away - oh and yes - brought tears to my eyes which Tyler laughs is so easy to do these days! The sight of her in the cradle where Tyler and Matt both spent their first nights home, well I can't tell if I'm having a hot flash or I'm overcome with joy for you, Caroline and Tyler. Probably both :-).
ReplyDeleteSee you Monday Mommy. Love, Susie, Dennis and the furbabies
Amen Sistah! Vermont has a power that will keep that baby safe and help her progress day by day. I truly believe that. I wish you peace, tranquility, power, and the energy for a clear mind and happy soul in the days ahead. Enjoy your baby in your home. Hallelujah!
ReplyDeleteI am crying tears of joy. What great pictures. My kids both had rock-n-play sleepers and they absolutely loved them. I am so glad you are all home. Thanks for all of the updates. You have been in my thoughts a lot lately. Enjoy your time at home with beautiful Caroline.
ReplyDeleteTara Nelson
I am a friend of Sue Turcotte and I have been praying for this day for you, Tyler and Caroline Grace for a LONG time. I am so happy for you and I pray the coming weeks are just so wonderful for you all. I will continue to pray for you all and strength and healing for that cute little bundle of yours !
ReplyDeleteLove, Chris Brosius.
I tried to leave a comment this morning but it kept disappearing. Anyway, so happy your all are home. What an incredible journey you've been on.
ReplyDeleteLove the cradle next to your bed.
Fred must be overjoyed.
Someday, when things are more settled, would love to come visit and meet Carline.
Hallelujah! So glad you guys are home at last. Can't wait to see what Fred thinks of Caroline...
ReplyDelete"Oh happy day!"
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so beautiful! I guess the deer wanted to say welcome home too!
xoxo
Aimee, I have never seen you look quite so radiant as the shots back at home!!! And Caroline looks happy as a clam!! So glad for you all!!!!! Please, please holler if you need ANYTHING!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Joanie
Wow! What an impressive stash of breast milk to help Caroline grow strong. I better hang on to the beans and carrots I have for you a bit longer!!! So glad you're home. Great pictures of your journey north. Thinking of all of you and so happy to have Caroline home in VT.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jeanne
Me again. Just wanted to share with you that Caroline picked a great day to come home. November 2nd was my son's 11th birthday! Also, I hope Tyler has the camera ready when you are reunited with Fred, as I am sure it will be a very happy reunion! Hope Caroline is doing well now that you are home.
ReplyDeleteTara Nelson