
My good friend RD sent this email today. Sometimes these surveys can be way too long and redundant, but often I learn something new about my friends from them. For example, RD puts her tree up the day after Halloween!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both - there are some things that can't be wrapped
2. Real tree or artificial? Real - I love the smell!
3. When do you put up the tree? I'm not putting one up this year, but I like to do it the day after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? The weekend after NYE
2. Real tree or artificial? Real - I love the smell!
3. When do you put up the tree? I'm not putting one up this year, but I like to do it the day after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? The weekend after NYE
5. Do you like eggnog? No, it's pretty disgusting
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Bicycle or TV for my room
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Bicycle or TV for my room
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Aunt and Uncle, but this year we picked names
8. Easiest person to buy for? My sister
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I have the 3 Wise Men from Southern Living @ Home
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Clothes that don't fit... I wear talls/longs which can be hard to find!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? All of them!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Clothes that don't fit... I wear talls/longs which can be hard to find!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? All of them!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? After Thanksgiving
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Well, I share stuff that my students buy me... especially food
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Raspberry waffles on Christmas morning
16. Lights on the tree? Yes! Are there people who don't put lights on the tree?
17. Favorite Christmas song? Pretty much all of them...
17. Favorite Christmas song? Pretty much all of them...
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I go home to FL
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Nope
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I like both
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I like both
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Having to be PC in my classroom...
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like silver and blue
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I like to re-do Thanksgiving dinner, but not sure what sister is making this year
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I like to re-do Thanksgiving dinner, but not sure what sister is making this year
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I am getting the best gift ever: time with my BF!
A tree without lights makes Santa cry (I think).
ReplyDeleteKeep writing!