
I have been reading a lot of blogs recently, and thought it would be fun to try it out. I have had plenty of free time lately, and I love to procrastinate - so this seems like the perfect way to waste some time!
I'd like to begin by introducing my dog Fred, since he is my blog's namesake. I adopted him from Atlanta Pet Rescue last January. He was a sad little dog when I first brought him home... he had kennel cough, but I thought maybe there was something else. Mostly because I tend to be a bit of a hypochondriac and was afraid he would die on me. After a check-up, and a hundred bucks, Fred was deemed healthy and I took him back home. Within a week he perked up and became the most fabulous dog I have ever owned. (I have only ever owned one dog, Fred, as an adult, but grew up with several family pets.)
Tonight I am celebrating having only one week of school left before Christmas break. A week from tomorrow I drive home to visit my family for a few days; the day after Christmas I fly up North for my first (of many, I hope!) white-Christmas with my BF. I am meeting his family for the first time and am both nervous and excited. I have been planning and am now starting to pack for my adventure. Last night I tried on the most ridiculous purple/blue ski suit ever - thanks to my dear friend JL - and even took pictures because it was so funny I couldn't keep it to myself! It looks like something straight out of the 80s - with a fur collar even!
I'll post again later, but my stomach is growling and is in need of a couple hot dogs for dinner!
Comments
Post a Comment