This is the cat door that 19 pound Fred managed to squeeze through... he even pushed that 30 lb. container of cat litter out of the way!
All ready to go!
Yeah! Florida!
Fred pretending to be a Koala Bear.Yesterday Fred and I loaded up the car and made the 7.5 hour drive home to Florida. It was raining when we left Atlanta, but 71 degrees! When we got to FL it was about 75, although Uncle D. said it reached the 80s yesterday. I got settled in and then Uncle D. and I left to meet up with Sister, her hubby and his daughter for dinner. Afterwards we went by Sister's new house to check it out... very nice! They still have a lot of work to do but it is a great house and I know they will be really happy with it.
JF wanted to teach Fred how to walk.
JF and HarveyToday I dropped Fred off at Sister's house to play with his cousins, Harvey and Skyla. He had met Harvey before but not the Doberman. They all got along great and had a fun time running around. Skyla likes to play a game where she grabs the smaller dogs by the tail and tries to drag them around. Apparently Harvey plays along, but Fred was NOT having it!

Fred and Skyla give each other the evil eye.Sister and hubby, MF, had errands to run so I took his daughter, JF, with me to meet up with SW in Orlando. JF and I sang Rudolf about 20 times along the way because that was one of the few songs she knew from my Christmas CD collection. It was quite funny. We had a great lunch and walked around the mall a bit before heading home. I opted out of visiting UCF because I had to get to Target and get JF home to see her mom... It was a lot of fun talking Santa with a 5-yr-old. :)
It has been a great trip so far. Sister and I have plans for making cookies, planning Christmas Eve dinner, ice skating at the rink in Cocoa Village, and most importantly, I get to go to Sister's first doctor appointment! How exciting!!!
Harvey even watches TV like an old man!I hope all of my teacher friends arrived at their destinations safely...
I can't stand how cute Fred is in his car seat! I'm so glad you made it okay, sounds like you're having a great time already! Have fun with your family, but I can't wait to see Vermont! ; )
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
- Ally