This year my co-worker, Lisa G., organized a Bunko group with some of ladies at work. We try to play once a month, although scheduling can be a beast! Last night, we played at Kari's beautiful home - 11 of us plus a ghost player. This is a shot of the setup... pink is the "winner's table," blue is the "middle table" and green is the "loser's table."
Nancy F. and Anna S.
Pat G. at the Loser's Table! (That's Lisa S. and Kayla C. on both sides.)
Kari L. and Lisa G. - I can't remember if Lisa is celebrating or just posing for the picture!
Winner's Table: Kari L., Pat G., Lisa S. and Lisa G.
Jen C. is our official "Money Master" - here she is counting out the prize money. Kari L., our lovely hostess, smiles for the camera!
Lisa S. wins $20 for the most losses of the night!
I was ecstatic to win $60 for the most wins of the night - 13. My first time winning a Bunko prize, and I'd been trying to win since our first night after I locked my keys in my car and had to pay $60 to get them out!
All the winners: Jen C. had the most Bunkos, Kari L. had the most Snake Eyes, Lisa S. and me.
Afterwards, we all sat around chatting for a while before heading home. It was another fun night with my favorite co-workers!
Comments
Post a Comment