Handsome Fred?If you saw the pictures from Christmas, you know that Fred had WAY too much fun playing (and eating candy!) with his cousins Harvey, Skyla and Jax. He came home to Georgia with matted hair all over; the only way to fix that was to have him shaved bald. Kelsey's Dog House did a fantastic job with his make-"under" and he now looks like a totally different pooch! I know his lovely hair will grow out quickly, and I'll make sure he stays out of tree sap from now on.
Couldn't get him to look at the cameraToday was a strange day at work. The power went out around 12, and thinking it was just a temporary outage, I continued to do what I could without any lights or Internet. By 1 I had nothing left to do during my planning, so I started reading "Confederates in the Attic" (thanks Tyler!) which is cracking me up so far. When my 6th period class came I had to write the notes on the board instead of using the overhead, but that wasn't a huge deal. My 7th graders in last period had a project to complete that did not require power, so that class went well too. Around 3:15 my principal announced that the power was lost due to fallen trees, not construction, and that all teachers and students should leave immediately at the bell. I was so excited! No intramurals for me today! I went by Publix on my way home and picked up some apples - I am making a sweet potato and apple dish (made with butter and brown sugar - OMG delicious!) to go with my leftovers for dinner tonight. I can't wait to eat it. Yum! 


Fred is so cute!
ReplyDelete