I've read that when a dog sits on your lap, it's because they think they own you. What do you think this means?

Fred has been making himself comfortable on my extra pillow the past few weeks. He walks in circles "fluffing" the pillow until it forms the perfect nest for him to lay down surrounded by softness. Too funny.
Today I received this card from the student who hit me with the rock:
Yes, it does say, "i is sorry."

That's middle school for you! Today I also had a girl break out in song - loudly - in the middle of class. Another girl randomly started tap dancing to the delight of her peers while two boys decided to wrestle each other over who would get the "cool Time Life book" from my bookshelf.
What a day... time for some chocolate milk and Sloppy Joe's!
Comments
Post a Comment