Trashed

I came home from work today ready to relax and make dinner. I left all work at school because I was just too tired to do much of anything... and then I opened my front door to discover this:
Thanks Fred... you really brightened my day!

Comments

  1. Oh my, Aimee, I can't help myself but laugh at Fred looking so innocent. I'm so sorry, definitely not what you need after a rough day. : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty crappy, but then I thought, "Well, Aimee - might as well start your spring cleaning early!" And I got to work... it's all clean now, and my apartment smells like cleaning products. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not dead... I feel like it was my fault. I saw that the trash was full and should have taken it out before I left for work! (Is that good parenting? Probably not!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment