Fun Pictures



Mom sent these to me today in an email. I would love to have a picture of Fred like the one above... and I think Tyler and I should stack wood like the other photo!


Today was the LAST DAY of Saturday School! Some of the teachers went out to lunch afterwards... I had a really great time and stuffed myself full of nachos and sweet tea. This time next week I will be on Spring break in Vermont with Tyler! I realized that I will have to pull back out some of my warmer clothes for the trip...


Random funny story: My sister went on a 3-day cruise yesterday as a spring break trip/"babymoon" with Marcus and Jasmine. She got on the ship only to run into one of her students. How fun. :)


It has rained the last few days which has washed some of the pollen out of the air - thank goodness. My cold came and went pretty fast this week too... I should be in great shape to fly by Friday! I'll be running to my car when the bell rings to catch my 6:30 flight!


TIME is running a great essay this week: "The End of Excess: Is This Crisis Good for America?" I have to say that I agree that it's time for the 80s to be over! Now, if I could only get a job...

Comments