Monday

My dinner tonight...
Made extra delicious with the addition of some Parmesan cheese in the sauce!

What is this?

I do not love the day after day-light savings. I woke up tired and have stayed that way pretty much all day. During planning I went downtown to the Atlanta Police Department to get my fingerprints. I arrived at 11:30 and got in line. By the time I was helped at 11:50 the fingerprint lady had gone to lunch - early. Just my luck. My planning is from 11-1:30 so I thought I would just wait for her to come back at 1. By 1:30 I was surrounded by mostly criminals who were doing various criminal-related activities: expungements, collecting items "stolen" by police officers when they were arrested this weekend, dragging their crying child by the arm, etc.... I had enough and finally went to see if the fingerprint lady was coming back from lunch anytime today. Within seconds she appeared and did my prints in less than 5 minutes. I did not make it back to school on time... What a nightmare... With fingerprints done I should get my Vermont license in a few weeks! Hopefully some jobs will also be posted shortly...

Comments

  1. Wow. So guess this means a move to VT is definitely an idea for the future?
    Your post reminds me that my driver's license is running out this June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that bird is a chipping sparrow. You can tell by the brown "crown".
    How is that student teacher working out? I don't ever care to have one again....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That linguine dinner looks much better than peanutbutter and honey sandwich remnants I'm eating.

    Your fingerprint story reminds me of some of Julie's "greencard" renewal stories. Gosh, what you girls go through to be with your men!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment