Bad Fred

On Wednesday night I began packing for my trip to Vermont. I left my suitcase on the floor of the living room when I went to work Thursday, but did not zip it closed. When I came home last night Fred decided that he wasn't happy about my leaving - so he unpacked my suitcase! Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture... He rearranged my clothes all about the house and he tore up all of my zip-locked toiletries. (He likes to chew up and spit out plastic, I suppose.) I had packed clothes based on a pair of brown shoes - and Fred decided to eat the shoes as well!

Last night I dropped Fred off with his sitter and then had to find a new pair of shoes. What a pain! Regardless of the suitcase debacle and the hassle of last minute shoe shopping, I still missed my goat-dog once I got home last night.

See you soon Woof-Woof!

Comments