Today I had my phone interview with Brighton. I think it went really well... the principal called and put me on speaker phone with a committee of five interviewers. They took turns asking me questions - sort of in rounds. The most difficult questions asked was, "What is your favorite childhood book?" I was reading my mom's books in elementary school so "children's" books were way too long ago to remember. I told them my favorite book from my youth is "To Kill a Mockingbird." Hopefully that answer sufficed!
Anyway, they said they will be checking references tomorrow and Thursday and making a decision by Friday. The principal also said that she would call either way, which I think is great! My fingers are crossed and I am hopeful my principal answers the phone when they call!
Anyway, they said they will be checking references tomorrow and Thursday and making a decision by Friday. The principal also said that she would call either way, which I think is great! My fingers are crossed and I am hopeful my principal answers the phone when they call!
VERY exciting. Fingers crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteAimee, I'm sure you interviewed very well! Good luck!
ReplyDeletebest wishes Aimee!!
ReplyDeleteThis is really Ed, not Sandy
We're rooting for you kiddo!!