I got a call yesterday from the Principal of Brighton to schedule a phone interview for the 28th at 4:30! I am so excited... haven't interviewed for a job in five years though so I searched and found a website with all kids of potential interview questions for teachers. I have also continued researching the area in case they ask anything about why I want to teach in Island Pond. Thank goodness Tyler took me by the school last week!
YAY! Congrats- knock 'em dead!
ReplyDeleteThat's fantastic! Congratulations. Things are really moving along!
ReplyDeleteWow,here's crossing fingers!
ReplyDeleteIf you haven't asked Tyler this already, find out where our cousin Monique Perron teaches, Ricky's daughter. She is either at Morgan or Holland - nearby schools. I think she is well-liked so worth dropping the name.
Monique is married now so her last name isn't Perron any more. I can't remember what her married name is. Unless she kept Perron?
ReplyDelete