Fred's Adventure in Vermont

Fred was a trooper during the entire trip. As a reward, I got him a John Deere collar today at the Pick-n-Shovel for his new Derby, VT dog-tag! (I'll post a picture later as he is napping right now...)

From Move to Vermont Part1
Tyler enjoys the company of Brody and Fred.

From Move to Vermont Part1
Tyler and Fred

From Move to Vermont Part1
We saw a ton of birds at Susie's house

From Move to Vermont Part1
Fighting for position...

From Move to Vermont Part1
Can you spot Fred under the tree?

From Move to Vermont Part1
And he's off like a jackrabbit!

From Move to Vermont Part1
Brody introduced Fred to large toads.

From Move to Vermont Part1
Fred rubs the city right off of himself!

From Move to Vermont Part1
Tyler and I watched Fred run and leap off of the rocks twice! It was so funny - wish I had a video camera to record it!

From Move to Vermont Part1
Finally tired...

From Move to Vermont Part1
Fred and Matt

From Move to Vermont Part1
We went fishing near this old mill... I bought a new fishing pole and got my license!

From Move to Vermont Part1
Fred can't decide if he wants to cross...

From Move to Vermont Part1
...but he does it and is so cute!

From Move to Vermont Part1
And wet!

From Move to Vermont Part1
My two boys...

From Move to Vermont Part1


From Move to Vermont Part1
Funny story: Tyler was on top of this large boulder and I was down on the ground with Fred. We finally let him off of his leash and he ran around like a crazy dog. Fred decided he too wanted to be with Tyler at the top of this boulder - so he took off running and leaped onto the smaller boulder (you can see the water marks where he landed). Without stopping, he leaped again onto the larger boulder but couldn't get a good grip and slid down between the two. I was definitely freaking out but Tyler was quick and rescued my poor, dumb dog... who proceeded to attempt the disastrous feat once more! We ended up putting him back on the leash until he calmed down!

From Move to Vermont Part1
I like the self-portrait of the three of us. We didn't catch any fish but it was a lot of fun.

From Move to Vermont Part1
Finally, in Newport, Fred makes himself comfortable inside Ty's overnight bag!

Comments