Job Search - OVER!

Brighton Elementary School

The principal from Brighton called at 10:16AM today to offer me the job! Contract is being faxed and salary and benefits information will be emailed to me. YAY! I am going to buy myself a slice of chocolate-raspberry cheesecake to celebrate today!

Comments

  1. wow!
    Congrats Aimee. Very happy for you!
    That's really great!
    -from ED

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which sounds better, the job offer or the chocolate raspberry cheesecake!

    That's really great. Welcome to Vermont, where cell phone coverage barely exists.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, Aimee. I am thrilled.

    Now onto a different note. Can I have the position you just left? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Maggie - do you really want to teach??? Fulton county downsized many schools and there are a ton of teachers drooling over my job right now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Amazing. Welcome to Vermont! I don't live there of course but still feel like I can say that!
    Now we will get to meet each other this summer.
    Will Donna lose her tenant now?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment