Where is Island Pond?



Click on the map to enlarge... The closest major airport is about 2 hours away in Burlington, Tyler teaches in Newport and I'll teach in Brighton (near Island Pond). Target is across Lake Champlain in NY about 2.5 hours away according to MapQuest!

Comments

  1. Girl, forget Target. You're in the Kingdom now. I have a new name for you: "TJ MAXX". Learn it, love it, make it your own. It's as close as your gonna get to Target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE TJ MAXX! Had no idea there was one in the NEK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't listen to Julie. She's misleading you. She lives in France, for God's sake! TJMaxx is in Littleton, NH! I'll go there with you though, because I love it. I foresee a shopping trip this summer - you, me, Julie.

    You crack me up with the little pictures of you and Tyler to mark the locations. You're gonna be fun to have around. When will you be available for babysitting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aimee, hopefully you will not miss things too much, and will find other enticing treasures in the kingdom!! I will babysit W, C & H and E&L (with Wes' help)while you three head to TJ Maxx...but, we will pick a day that Dennis can come north with the excavator!!
    Enjoy your last week of teaching in Atlanta!
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I want to get in on some of this babysitting action, too!!! Aimee- we're looking forward to your arrival! Safe travels, see you soon :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment