Wednesday Morning

Just an assortment of pictures from the last week:

On the one warm day last week, Fred and I stayed outside and played/read by the lake.

From Blue Hair


From Blue Hair


Our landlord's family came over to go fishing and have a picnic and they brought their dog - a poodle named Wooby. Fred tried to play with him but he was too old to entertain a pup like Fred!

From Blue Hair


So far I have seen moose (on the mountainside behind a car dealership), deer (near my house), a groundhog (on the way to the grocery), a mink (in the backyard), ducks (pictured below), and a Blue Heron (no picture yet). I've also heard Loons - which have such a haunted song that it freaks me out when I am walking Fred in the dark at night!

From Blue Hair


A perfect sunset:

From Blue Hair


Fred back on the rocks... with more confidence today!

From Blue Hair


Tyler made a bet with the Girls 4X100 team last year... he said that if they could break the school record he would grow a mullet. While that would have been hilarious, three of the girls are graduating this weekend and wouldn't be around to see it. So they did this instead (they bleached his hair first, so now the blue is almost out but his hair is blonde):

From Blue Hair


We saw two deer on our way home from the state track meet on Saturday, so we went on a walk out in the field to try to take pictures (Fred loved running in and around the piles of hay):

From Blue Hair


From Blue Hair


From Blue Hair


On Sunday Ty went for a run. Fred saw him leave through the glass door, and continued to wait for him to come home!

From Blue Hair

Comments

  1. Love the blue hair on Ty! -Cousin Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler looks good with blue hair!

    I have never seen a mink, except in a pet store.

    Fred is so cute. I want you to know that you and Fred are to blame for me announcing to Wes, "It's time to get a dog."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment