Well, they sent Katie home from the hospital - so we'll have to wait a bit longer for Emma. In the meantime, here are pictures of my fury baby, Fred!




Took Fred to Animal Kingdom in Derby Center today for a new 'do. His hair had grown out quite a bit and with all of his rolling on dead fish and birds lately, he needed a cleanin'. I also bought him a reflective vest (for night walks and hunting - hehe) and a new harness (easier to use than a collar sometimes).
Next week we plan to dress him up for the Kingdom Aquafest Pet Parade! It's a clown theme - but I'll be dressing him in the Hawaiian shirt that Katie gave him along with a floral lei!
aaawww. He's so cute!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear Emma was giving a false alarm. Must have been frustrating for your sister.
I hear you're helping Joanie with the Runaway Pond priject?