Meet my Niece, Emma Kate!


Meet Emma Kate!


Katie (and Mom) called around 5:30AM today to say that Katie's water had broken and that she was on her way to the hospital. By 11:30 she was pushing and at 12:30PM Miss Emma was born! She is 6lbs 8oz...


Katie had a totally pain free delivery - she was on Facebook posting the play-by-play up until it was time to push!


I talked to Katie around 1PM and could hear Emma making baby noises - so cute! As soon as I get more pictures I will post!

Comments

  1. Hey Aimee!!!!!!!!!!!! Emma is a doll, luv the name too (Congrats to Katie!) You live in VT now?! I was going through emails and realized I never checked this out and here I am reading what you are up to. Sounds like things are going well for you, that is great! I got married in April...I only dated him for 9 years!!!!! Say hi when you can, miss you! Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Emma is beautiful! Bet you can't wait to get your hands on her!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment