Buying in Bulk: How I spent too much in NH.

This weekend, I bought things in bulk. Because, if you truly love something, won't you love more of it?

Yesterday I went to the North Conway outlet mall with Sandy. The drive through the White Mountains was beautiful, especially since Sandy was driving. We decided to hit Banana Republic first, which may have been our best decision of the day. They were having an enormous sale, and I stocked up. Why buy just one long sleeve t-shirt when you can buy five in various colors? Or just one 3/4 sleeve-length sweater when you can get four? Seriously though, I had been planning on and saving for this trip since February because I had a winter-clothes deficiency. No more though; I am well stocked for the next few years! (And I had a great time going through my purchases at home last night and putting together outfits!) Thanks Sandy for an awesome trip!


From Apples

Check out Mom's super skinny hangers - can you tell that there are 4 pairs of pants and 4 skirts in there?

Today Tyler and I went to Heath Orchard in Canada and picked a bucket of McIntosh apples. Not sure yet what we are going to do with them, but they look and smell delicious. I would love to make a couple pies and some apple preserves... if we were in our house already we could freeze a bunch of pies for the winter. Oh well... October 30 isn't too far!

From Apples



From Apples



From Apples



From Apples



From Apples



From Apples



From Apples

This picture cracks me up... I look like a mom shuttling apples out to the minivan! (But those are nice, new, warm sweaters!)

Have lots of school work to do tonight, so signing off early. Happy last-two-days of summer y'all!

Comments

  1. Not only do you own a house, you are picking apples AND going to North Conway. Can you feel the jealousy coming thru the computer? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics of apple picking- what a spectacular day!

    That sweater looks very nice on you.

    I kind of "skulked" home after spending so much money in North Conway. But Ed has been very nicer about it all, haha!

    Hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment