One red tomato,
Several red trees
The Northeast Kingdom
Is the place for me!
Earth Box holding over 60 'maters... but only one red one!
Can't wait to eat it!
One of Donna's beautiful flowers...
Tree near our current house starting to show some red. I see a lot more color on my way to work.
I took a drive to "visit" our new house... there is some red showing along our street.
And I snapped a quick shot of the house... so excited to get moved in!
A flower garden near the new house... I want to pick all of the sunflowers!
And no blog entry can be complete without a picture of Fred. Here he is all dirty and smelly, cuddled up on the couch. I am scheduling his final "military cut" for this week. By the time it really starts getting cold (in two weeks? hahaha!) it should be grown out again.
Things are going well here. Tyler went to a Live Fire with his CW Re-enactment group today, which means I have the whole apartment to myself. I enjoyed sleeping in (my new wake up time of 5:30AM is slowly killing me, I'm sure), going to the farmer's market (where I picked up a pumpkin, some pumpkin bread and some banana bread) and catching up with my mom and sister. Still left to do today:
- eat Oreo's with as much milk as possible
- play with Fred
- watch at least another hour of Lewis and Clark (we started it last night and I made it 45 minutes before falling asleep - at 8PM!)
- read a bunch of magazines that piled up this week
- do some school work - but so much that I burn out since I'll be doing some more tomorrow
- laundry (the washing machine is currently possessed - but will be getting a check-up soon!)
It is so nice to spend some quality time doing a whole lot of nothing! Yeah for weekends!
Comments
Post a Comment