First Week of School September 03, 2009 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps We are still alive... barely. Tyler has a monster cold and I am stressed like never before. Going camping this weekend to relax.G'night... Comments W,C,HSeptember 4, 2009 at 6:05 AMOh No! I was hoping you were having a great week. Need to hear all about it. Hope Tyler feels better and that you both have a fun, long weekend.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLéna OUILLADESeptember 4, 2009 at 10:13 AM"Stressed like never before". This seems impossible, girl! You moved your life from the south to the NORTH, you can handle anything. Chin up!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Oh No! I was hoping you were having a great week. Need to hear all about it. Hope Tyler feels better and that you both have a fun, long weekend.
ReplyDelete"Stressed like never before". This seems impossible, girl! You moved your life from the south to the NORTH, you can handle anything. Chin up!
ReplyDelete