Ahhh... to be on a boat in Florida!

This morning as I sat warming up from shoveling snow, I opened an email from my good friend Rebecca, and let me tell you, I was excited! She and her husband Zach just bought a new boat (they live on the Gulf Coast of Florida) which I cannot wait to take a ride on! Check it out:

While I am showing off pictures of boats I'd like to be on right now, here is a picture of the new, old boat that my parent's bought for $1. That's right, $1. I think they got the deal of the day! Dad has been working on it to make it new again - what a fun project!


February break we are going to Florida and I plan to spend a lot of time on boats, soaking up the sunshine!

Comments

  1. Ahhhh....boats. It's been a while! Hope you get good sailin' when you go to Florida!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment