1st Ski Day!

We took the 6-8 graders to Burke Mountain today for our first of six days of ski program. We arrived early and got fitted for our rentals, then ate lunch before our one hour lesson. Linnzi and I were the only two from the school who needed a beginner's lesson, so it was like getting a private lesson for free! By the end of the hour we were ready to try the bunny slope, and successfully navigated it several times before the end of the day. It was a lot of fun to have the kids teach us something! Here are some pics from the day:

Comments

  1. I can't believe you get paid to ski. So unfair! I want to learn how to ski for free (and get paid while I'm doing it!)- you're very lucky! Looks like fun!!! Today, I got to teach a bunch of extremely bored 10th graders about cellular respiration (Seriously, guys- this is amazing stuff!). We all would have rather been at the slopes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our school also has a ski program that runs for six weeks. However, only two teachers from the school get to go. The rest of us stay behind with those that didn't sign up for the program. It is a very popular program here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment