Just pictures

I took a ton of pictures on our trip... and my sister took a bunch of Tyler and I to use for an engagement announcement. I wrote the announcement today so look for it in the BFP or Chronicle soon!


Trying out the water... he thought it was much better than the Penguin Plunge!

Good thing I washed this shirt after wearing it to the beach because I wore it for four days in Detroit!

Emma eats... sort of.


We took a lot of goofy pictures during this "photo shoot," along with some decent ones. Can you tell which is which? :)


This one is dedicated to Cole!


The next few were taken in succession. I'm not sure what the moral of the photo story is??? But we got a laugh looking back at the pics!



LOL!



Had to get some time in with Katie and Emma



And then the pelican entered Tyler's ear...






Doesn't this look like a scene out of a musical?



I was trying to help Tyler do a hand stand...

And then trying to show him how... no luck.



As we got tired and goofy, Emma went to sleep.





We went to Epcot with our free tickets...


It was really that beautiful outside... a perfect spring day!

Comments

  1. All great photos, but I think you should use the "Tyler-as-a-wheelbarrow" photo for the Chronicle.

    Was it hard to come back to the cold and snow?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment