Sick again

I don't have much to write today. Somehow I have another cold. How is it even possible to be cold-free for a week and then hit by another one? It doesn't help that my allergies are also going insane from the woodshop course that takes place every Tuesday in my classroom. Aren't there some kind of OSHA requirements about the amount of dust one can consume during the day? Don't real woodshops have fans or something to suck out the wood particles? Argh... so glad I am going to the allergist soon. I plan to bring in a doctor's note for my principal so I don't sound like a complete weeny when I complain.

________________________________

And look what I just found online!
OSHA Wood Particles

Comments

  1. In a few years you'll never be sick... you will have been exposed to almost every germ in the country. Thank the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget that your system is also getting used to a "closed-up" Vermont winter. Winters in Atlanta, you probably were able to get outside more or even open up the windows. It DOES get better come springtime, I promise! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are sick again, Aimee. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey's right -- you are currently developing your iron-clad immune system. It'll be much better in a few years when germs bounce right off of you! I'm glad you are still Slicing even though you feel crummy.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were probably cold free for a week because you were on vacation, away from school. The kids were healthy all vacation, but I knew as soon as school started something would come along. Sure enough, they'd barely been back to school a week, when Cole comes down with another tummy bug. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment