Some days I look out of my window and I see snow. Some days I see bright green grass and sunshine. Today I saw both. I also saw this:

These turkeys came gallivanting across our front yard today!

After finishing the last two hours of Ken Burns' National Parks documentary (12 hours of eye candy!) Tyler went out for a bike ride and I went for a short run. (The run was just 3 miles today, but I battled the wind the whole time. I can't imagine what Ty is dealing with - plus he has major hills to conquer on the way home!). When I arrived home I found this (below)... I actually prefer this to coming home to some poo!


Fred loves getting into Tyler's lunch bag, he also loves apples. He eats them like a human! But he is so darn cute, I can't be mad at him!

These turkeys came gallivanting across our front yard today!
After finishing the last two hours of Ken Burns' National Parks documentary (12 hours of eye candy!) Tyler went out for a bike ride and I went for a short run. (The run was just 3 miles today, but I battled the wind the whole time. I can't imagine what Ty is dealing with - plus he has major hills to conquer on the way home!). When I arrived home I found this (below)... I actually prefer this to coming home to some poo!
Fred loves getting into Tyler's lunch bag, he also loves apples. He eats them like a human! But he is so darn cute, I can't be mad at him!
Well, at least Fred had a healthy snack!
ReplyDeleteFred eats better than Estelle. Could he give her some advice?
ReplyDelete