Top - When I came home from work yesterday this deer was hanging out in the field near our house. We think maybe she had a baby nearby...
Middle - My Fred is always smiling!
Bottom - Tyler had to use the push-mower again this week while the other is in the shop. He said that our yard is "a man killer!"
I feel like I've gotten a lot of wedding stuff accomplished this week - I can't believe that yesterday was 50 days until the big event! I did buy shoes last night, but after showing them to Tyler I realized I needed to exchange them for a pair with a much, MUCH shorter heel. I also ordered a couple fun things from Etsy.com for the wedding ceremony today. By the time school is out and we are back from our friends' wedding in Maine, we'll have less than a month to get all the other details together!
It's been rainy and gray all day long. I ran wedding errands this morning and then continued working on my weeding project in the front yard in between showers. I've never seen so many weeds in my entire life! I'm excited to finish tomorrow so that I can see what exactly the flower bed looks like minus weeds, and then I can play around with some of the new plants that Donna brought us this week. I have plans for creating at least two new flowers beds this summer and renovating all of the ones I inherited.
The sun is starting to shine for the first time all day as I type - unbelievable!
Has anyone ever had goats or sheep? We are seriously considering getting one or the other to help with our lawn/meadow/woods!
Middle - My Fred is always smiling!
Bottom - Tyler had to use the push-mower again this week while the other is in the shop. He said that our yard is "a man killer!"
I feel like I've gotten a lot of wedding stuff accomplished this week - I can't believe that yesterday was 50 days until the big event! I did buy shoes last night, but after showing them to Tyler I realized I needed to exchange them for a pair with a much, MUCH shorter heel. I also ordered a couple fun things from Etsy.com for the wedding ceremony today. By the time school is out and we are back from our friends' wedding in Maine, we'll have less than a month to get all the other details together!
It's been rainy and gray all day long. I ran wedding errands this morning and then continued working on my weeding project in the front yard in between showers. I've never seen so many weeds in my entire life! I'm excited to finish tomorrow so that I can see what exactly the flower bed looks like minus weeds, and then I can play around with some of the new plants that Donna brought us this week. I have plans for creating at least two new flowers beds this summer and renovating all of the ones I inherited.
The sun is starting to shine for the first time all day as I type - unbelievable!
Has anyone ever had goats or sheep? We are seriously considering getting one or the other to help with our lawn/meadow/woods!
Goats - talk to Danny Peet.
ReplyDeleteSheep - talk to Jeanne, I feel like she had sheep, maybe I am dreaming, entirely possible. Or Christa Alexander would know.