We had some technical difficulties with the wedding blog but it is up and running now. Once you have received your invitation in the mail you can sign on to the wedding website to RSVP. I promise there won't be any more problems!
We planted almost our whole garden on Monday. Here is what it looks like:
That is my tomato and basil patch...
This is the other 1,260 sq. ft. of veggies!
Tom and Donna came over to visit today and Fred was in heaven!
Donna brought over lots of plants from her beautiful garden for me to plant... I can't wait!
This weekend was the Vermont half-marathon in Burlington. I don't have pictures to share but everyone ran well... Tyler and Matt placed 7th in the 2-person relay. I'll think about writing more after I fold my laundry!
Good night...
P.S. Stopped at Agway today and picked up all the necessary chicken supplies. My chicks should hatch next Thursday!
We planted almost our whole garden on Monday. Here is what it looks like:
That is my tomato and basil patch...
This is the other 1,260 sq. ft. of veggies!
Tom and Donna came over to visit today and Fred was in heaven!
Donna brought over lots of plants from her beautiful garden for me to plant... I can't wait!
This weekend was the Vermont half-marathon in Burlington. I don't have pictures to share but everyone ran well... Tyler and Matt placed 7th in the 2-person relay. I'll think about writing more after I fold my laundry!
Good night...
P.S. Stopped at Agway today and picked up all the necessary chicken supplies. My chicks should hatch next Thursday!
Comments
Post a Comment