No pictures to post this week as I decided to leave the camera at home.
I am having a great time in my class learning all about the role economics has played in American history. I will be able to take a lot of this home with me and incorporate it into my US History class - even though Vermont does not embed any real econ standards into the curriculum. Class is over each day at 4 and then I am free to wonder the city. Yesterday I went to Cambridge to run some wedding errands and to get my hair cut. I met a fantastic stylist from New Hampshire who says I should just plan a trip to Boston every two months to see her. Would love to be able to do so, especially when I get that private jet! I do love Boston so much I may have to figure out a way to come more often...
Today I met up with Gabe and Anna for dinner at Christopher's in Cambridge. It was fun to see familiar faces and to catch up with both of them. It looks like I'll see Gabe this weekend and I'll see Anna at the wedding in just 17 days!!
Tomorrow we are out at noon and free to explore Boston more. I am going to do some shopping on Newbury Street and then meet up with my friend Lianne from high school for a mani/pedi/dinner date. Saturday we will be out earlier than expected so I should be home between 6-7PM! I'm excited to see what the chickens look like after a week of being gone!
That's the report from Boston... Tyler has been busy checking off items on his wedding-to-do list as well, although tonight he went to a friend's French Quarter themed party. I can't wait to hear about it tomorrow!
I am having a great time in my class learning all about the role economics has played in American history. I will be able to take a lot of this home with me and incorporate it into my US History class - even though Vermont does not embed any real econ standards into the curriculum. Class is over each day at 4 and then I am free to wonder the city. Yesterday I went to Cambridge to run some wedding errands and to get my hair cut. I met a fantastic stylist from New Hampshire who says I should just plan a trip to Boston every two months to see her. Would love to be able to do so, especially when I get that private jet! I do love Boston so much I may have to figure out a way to come more often...
Today I met up with Gabe and Anna for dinner at Christopher's in Cambridge. It was fun to see familiar faces and to catch up with both of them. It looks like I'll see Gabe this weekend and I'll see Anna at the wedding in just 17 days!!
Tomorrow we are out at noon and free to explore Boston more. I am going to do some shopping on Newbury Street and then meet up with my friend Lianne from high school for a mani/pedi/dinner date. Saturday we will be out earlier than expected so I should be home between 6-7PM! I'm excited to see what the chickens look like after a week of being gone!
That's the report from Boston... Tyler has been busy checking off items on his wedding-to-do list as well, although tonight he went to a friend's French Quarter themed party. I can't wait to hear about it tomorrow!
It was great to see you! Good luck with your conference roommate and your big shopping day.
ReplyDelete