Wedding photos

If you have pictures from the wedding please share them at www.tinyurl.com/tylerandaimee
OR
You can email them to us as attachments
OR
Burn them to a disk
THANK YOU!!!


Comments

  1. What a wonderful wedding, Aimee and Tyler! Everything was so perfect and special. I loved your setting on top of the hill under the arbor that Tyler built. Loved the sunflowers, sap buckets, music, readings and vows, contra dance, food, the old car you rode up the hill in, Aimee's dress and Tyler's dapper-ness, the table settings, etc., etc.

    Congratulations and have a wonderful honeymoon!

    Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Aimee and Tyler. It was such a beautiful wedding! We all had so much fun. I couldn't figure out how to upload photos to your picasa album, so here is a link to mine that hopefully you can check out. I made it "public" so I hope it works.

    http://picasaweb.google.com/princesandaprincess

    Hope you have a terrific time on your honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment