Just pictures with captions from our farming activities today!
The coyote was pretty scary tonight... I grabbed my camera while Tyler grabbed his gun. The lucky little coyote scrambeled off before Tyler could get his shot... but I got mine!
The coyote was pretty scary tonight... I grabbed my camera while Tyler grabbed his gun. The lucky little coyote scrambeled off before Tyler could get his shot... but I got mine!
| Apples ready for pressing! |
| I picked all of this today! |
| Onions are almost ready! |
| Corn is ready to be made into chowder |
| Is this a pumpkin or a winter squash? |
| Tomatoes so large they broke the trellis |
| More tomatoes - can you see the little red cherries? They taste like candy! |
| Up close and personal with a carrot - ready to be picked! |
| And soon these 5 ladies will be delivering breakfast! |
| The Earthbox t'maters are doing well... |
| Loving my zinnias! |
| Dinner? |
| Got the apple press we borrowed up and running... |
| This doesn't look good at all... apples pre-press. |
| Here comes the cider! |
| A bad picture of a coyote that came right into our yard tonight! |
| Refrigerator pickles and apple cider! All made from stuff we grew ourselves! |
YUM! All of that fresh produce looks delish! Hope you guys are doing well- I've also enjoyed all of the incredible photos from your honeymoon trip! - Cousin Chelsea :)
ReplyDeleteWow, I am impressed that you accomoplished all this and started the school year, WOW!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Incredible! You haven't even been in that house a year yet!
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed with all the produce from your garden! It looked like you had so many cukes! I am lucky to get one a week lately!
ReplyDeleteThe cider looked delicious!
Hope school is going well for both of you!
Mad jealousy.
ReplyDelete