I found this site today via NPR/Facebook and I just wanted to remember this list of "
Most Anticipated Books for 2011." Looks like a lot of fantastic potential reads! From this site I also discovered
Five Chapters, a website that publishes a story a week in five segments. Looks like a great way to decompress after work...
 |
| Louis Zamperini from Unbroken |
In the meantime I am reading
Unbroken by the author of
Seabiscut, Laura Hillenbrand. It is such an incredible story that it is hard to want to do anything other then read (including going to bed at a decent time last night!). I believe Tyler's dad said he finished it in four days - couldn't put it down. I am currently at a riveting event in the story and can't wait for my black eyed peas to finish cooking so that I can eat dinner and get in bed with my book! Next up, our book club picked
Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter to talk about on January 27th. So much to read, so little time.
I loved Seabiscuit so I'll have to check out Unbroken. Thanks for the recommendations.
ReplyDeletehttp://laurahillenbrandbooks.com/video/
ReplyDeleteThx, I will put it on my list!!
"auntie laura"