Tonight Tyler and I are celebrating the end of cross country ski season and the end of my first trimester of pregnancy. Tyler wrapped up the ski season with a banquet last night; he said it was a very touching event and he enjoyed sending off the seniors by sharing some fun pictures and stories. According to my Mayo Clinic pregnancy book, my first trimester ends on Sunday when I hit twelve weeks, although I know many people say that the first trimester ends at 14. Regardless, we are celebrating tonight by going to the big city - Burlington - to have Mexican (which I have been craving since January 1st!) and then going to see Cirque Mechanics perform "Boom Town" at the Flynn Center. I am very excited for both the Mexican food, which I have desperately missed since moving to Vermont, and for a little bit of culture! If the weather holds up we may even get to do some surgaring tomorrow. Happy Friday!

Have a fun time tonight!
ReplyDeleteAunt Lisa
I know what it is like to be cut off from certain ethnic foods - always a delight to get some again! Hope it meets expectations.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your doing this SOL project so i have something to read everyday. Congratulations on your first trimester. I know I always felt much better after it was over.
ReplyDelete