My Therapy Dog

I heard a story on NPR today about Yale University now having therapy dogs available at the library for stressed out students to "check out." I've decided that if it is okay for them it should be okay for me, right? After all, there is nothing I love more then coming home and curling up with my little dog-dog for an after-school nap to relieve stress. If I could bring Fred to school I bet I wouldn't have any stress to begin with!

Comments

  1. Fred looks so soft and cuddly in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is adorable, but even with all that melty-cuteness I can't get over the idea of dogs being "checked-out"--they have needs too! How stressful for the poor dogs. Maybe I need to read more about this before I jump to conclusions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple of years ago, my students begged me to see if we could adopt a dog. I didn't have a dog, so they thought it would be easy for me to get one, & they would care for it during the day. I did try, but our head of school is highly allergic-wouldn't work. We did have dog visits, though. It was a special year. Love your dog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment