In Love (with crib sheets!)

I have spent quite a bit if time researching everything regarding babies, from the best life insurance policy to the best diaper option (cloth - FuzziBunz!), and I feel like I am slowly becoming an expert at all things baby. (No wonder so many women start baby blogs when they find out they are pregnant - there are so many things to learn about and keep track of that you might as well put them all in one spot online and share with other moms!)

We have known all along that we do not want to find out the sex of our baby - and we even plan to ask the OB (a friend of ours)  to tell us when it is safe to look at the screen during our next ultrasound so that we do not accidentally find out! Through all of my research I have discovered that finding gender neutral decor is a lot more difficult than it sounds. But today I fell in love with sheets! Sheets! I had already settled on painting the baby's room a neutral blue with accents of red and yellow, but it was looking like I'd have to settle for solid sheets until I found these:

LOVE!
Instead of spending way too much money buying an entire bedding set - half of which won't get used - we will just buy two or three of these fitted sheets along with a baby-safe white mesh bumper. I found a pattern online for making my own bed skirt and will probably order some coordinating fabric for that project (black and white stripes perhaps?).

I know it's silly, but I am SUPER excited to have found these!

Comments

  1. Cute! I love them-
    It is ALL very exciting, isn't it???
    Can;t wait to see pics of the room once you get it painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee, you have definately got the "baby fever!" Your belly looks great, and glad you are feeling better and have energy for ordering cute sheets, painting, grafting trees, and fixing door handles! I am just catching up on reading blogs! Hope the weather is good for Marathon watching!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment