We've got snow melting all over the place up here, and rivers and streams absolutely gushing full of water. This morning I awoke to a beautiful sunrise with a herd of deer in the field across from our house; I wish I could have stayed home from school and just driven around the Kingdom taking pictures! I am hoping that the weather stays decent, if we're lucky even pleasant, for the Boston marathon on Monday.
Spring Break is just a few days away now for us. We are super excited to go to Boston this weekend, Tyler and I are going to stop at the Old Stone House for an apple tree pruning and grafting class on our way down there. We got a bunch of scions last week and now we need to learn how to graft them properly to our current trees. After the marathon (as if that isn't enough!) Ty and I are stopping in Littleton to pick up our new crib (on sale for $50 cheaper than Babies R Us!) and paint for the baby's room. We should have plenty of time to paint the room over break so that we can cross that off our list of things to do before I get too big!
I took some pictures outside today so that you all could see the swamp that is our front yard. Because there is a hill behind our house the previous owners installed some sort of drainage system to keep the water out of the basement and instead pump it into the front yard. It looks crazy now but in a week or two it will be dry and the grass will be bright green.
 |
| So that's where the spatula to the grill has been... buried in the snow bank! |
 |
| Almost all grass! |
 |
| Swamp yard |
 |
| The old ladies are doing well... just wish I could put the little ones out there! |
 |
| 16 wks 2 days - my kids said I look "huge" today! |
Cute belly picture! Looking forward to the Monday marathon; hope Ty gets enough rest in this hectic pre-break schoolweek!
ReplyDeleteThat last picture of you is wonderful! Good luck to Tyler on Monday.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful- BUT aren't you more like 15 weeks???
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to follow Tyler via the web on Monday!!!
Good luck Tyler! (and Matt!) we'll be thinking of you!
ReplyDelete