We succumbed to peer pressure from Katie and Julie (and it bothered us a little that our friend Chris would know as the doctor and we wouldn't) and decided to find out the gender of our baby after all. We had an ultrasound appointment a couple weeks ago and Baby A was uncooperative; we scheduled another appointment for this week and tonight after work got to see our baby again. She was moving around quite a bit although she seems to like bring curled up in a tight little ball (which is how I sleep). Chris was able to say with 90% confidence that we are having a baby girl... which is good enough for me! Now I can stop calling the baby "it" and begin referring to her as "she." Yay!
Congratulations, Aimee and Tyler. We think girls are wonderful and know you will too.
ReplyDeleteAunt Lisa and Uncle Dan
Congratulations on your sugar and spice. Girls are sweet and fun. Love your pink font.
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDelete(And good answer, Mom and Dad...)
Holy cow, didn't know I had so much influence!
ReplyDeleteAnyways congrats. I love having girls, even though it is not at all what I thought I wanted at first! ha ha
I have already given away everything from 0-2, but I'll bring a few choice French pieces your way this summer!
YEAH! Alex and I are reading your blog and both agree that girls rule! No, really, we are just happy that you are feeling well and even if the 10 percent chance happens, a boy, or girl would be just terrific! I dreamt while pregnant with my first, that I had birthed a monkey!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! We'll continue to pray for a happy healthy baby GIRL now!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mary and Danny