Katie Clare's Graduation

Saturday was the big graduation day at NCUHS and our very own Miss Katie not only received her diploma (and high honors) but also gave a wonderful speech to the graduates. Afterward there was a lovely gathering of friends and family at the Peter-Jeanie household to celebrate her accomplishment. Since I had to sit on the stage with Tyler (and Peter and Jean) it was difficult to take pictures, but I got a few:

Getting ready to graduate

Waiting for her name to be called


Walking on stage

Being pronounced graduates


Turning the tassels


Walking on stage to deliver her speech

Comments

  1. Thanks for posting pictures of Katie's graduation! We were glad to see pictures of the actual ceremony. We were all so proud of Katie and all her accomplishments! I am hoping she will email us all her speech so we can read it. Isn't she a stunning girl? So photogenic!

    Love, Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks just like Jeanne at that age!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment