 |
| Sandy puts the finishing touches on the decorations |
 |
| The house looked adorable. Zilda takes a break from the decorating! |
 |
| Everyone had fun playing the trivia game - even thought he high score was a 50%! |
 |
| Linnzi and Kathy thinking hard on the trivia |
 |
| Fred enjoyed a lot of attention, but I think he really liked Baby Cora! |
 |
| Next game: Jeopardy! Martha, Kathy, Linnzi and Kim did an awesome job! |
 |
| Gabe was such a handsome addition to the party! |
 |
| Love this picture of Kim and her babies! |
 |
| Annah and Fred |
 |
| Beautiful cake from Martha! |
 |
| And cupcakes too! |
 |
| Baby A received a lot of gifts! |
 |
| Some final entertainment provided by Estelle and Heather |
 |
| The girls had a lot of fun with all of the gift packaging! |
Yesterday's baby shower was a lot of fun; Susie and Sandy did a wonderful job of planning. The decorations, food, and games were all wonderful... and of course, it was nice to see so many friends and family members. Little Baby A definitely got spoiled with all kinds of adorable gifts. I think the award for longest distance driven to the shower definitely goes to Tyler's Aunt Laura (although we could also say Julie, Estelle, and Lena came pretty far from France). I wish I could have socialized more with everyone but there is only so much you can do from the couch! Thank you to everyone near and far who were able to attend in person or in spirit - Tyler and I both feel very lucky to have such amazing friends and family.
(And, for those of you who were worried, Baby A is still baking away today so I don't think the shower put me into labor!)
Thanks for sharing pictures of the shower. Grammie and I were sad that we couldn't make it so we really studied each picture carefully. I loved all the decorations and seeing everyone playing the games.
ReplyDeleteOnly thing I missed seeing was the "mother to be"!
Love,
Aunt Lisa
Looks like I missed a fun party. Was glad to see the pictures. I'll have to catch up with Zilda another time. She hasn't changed a bit since our Underhill days together!!! Jeanne
ReplyDelete