Today Jesse and Sarah had their wedding reception at Mary's house. We were sad to miss out on celebrating their January wedding. We heard that it was a lot of fun - and it certainly was a beautiful day for an outdoor event! CONGRATS JESSE AND SARAH!
Not much to report tonight... We did see Jeanne and Katie the other day for a quick visit. Jeanne seemed to be surviving her own bed rest while recovering from her foot surgery, and Katie is working up a storm at Eastside! I am sure it will be a relief for her when classes start at UVM in the fall! Our friends Chris and Sarah also stopped by with their children who are both such cuties. Tomorrow we hit the 30 week mark (and 11 days of bed rest) which feels like quite an accomplishment. I finished an awesome book today, Half Broke Horses, which helped pass the time while I listened to Tyler mow the yard out in the sunshine.
I asked Ty to take some pictures of the garden tonight as he finally feels like he is all caught up with the weeding, hilling, trellising, etc. If we end up back in the hospital the garden should be good to go for a little while!
We are excited to have such a large garden once again but at this rate Ty will be doing all the processing by himself!
Not much to report tonight... We did see Jeanne and Katie the other day for a quick visit. Jeanne seemed to be surviving her own bed rest while recovering from her foot surgery, and Katie is working up a storm at Eastside! I am sure it will be a relief for her when classes start at UVM in the fall! Our friends Chris and Sarah also stopped by with their children who are both such cuties. Tomorrow we hit the 30 week mark (and 11 days of bed rest) which feels like quite an accomplishment. I finished an awesome book today, Half Broke Horses, which helped pass the time while I listened to Tyler mow the yard out in the sunshine.
I asked Ty to take some pictures of the garden tonight as he finally feels like he is all caught up with the weeding, hilling, trellising, etc. If we end up back in the hospital the garden should be good to go for a little while!
| Fred acting as our guard to keep the deer out! |
We are excited to have such a large garden once again but at this rate Ty will be doing all the processing by himself!
Glad to hear you are still doing OK, Aimee. We missed you yesterday at Jesse and Sarah's wedding celebration, but know that you are doing all you can to keep that baby girl growing!
ReplyDeleteI would say that Tyler is quite a gardener. Everything looks so neat and tidy! He has inspired me to weed my garden tomorrow!
Love,
Aunt Lisa
Thanks for the congrats Aimee. It was a lovely day and celebration, and we certainly missed you both!! Keep up the great work!!! (I was wondering if the doctor would allow you to be on the couch or in a reclyner - change of setting and you could be more out in the "hub-bub of things"?)
ReplyDeleteLove, Mary
If you are looking for a random TV series to watch to pass some time, try MadMen if you haven't already seen it. Great visuals.
ReplyDeleteAimee, you will get to make LOTS of homegrown baby food,that you could freeze in icecube trays, by the looks of that terrific garden! I look so forward to seeing you, your home ( which I have only seen on the blog) and your garden!! Hope your baby continues to "grow like a weed!" Love, Martha
ReplyDelete