Cute babies

New camera or not, my sister has the most adorable kids ever! (And she and Marcus did get a sweet new camera! I expect a lot more pics now!)
4 months - 18.2 pounds of cute!

Emma and Andrew - LOVE!
Tyler and I celebrated our 1-year anniversary yesterday. I was feeling slightly better but still laying low and drinking lots of water, while Tyler was busy acting as a pyromaniac in our yard. Here's the proof:
Baked chicken anyone?
Actually, Tyler insists that the fire was MUCH larger... I just didn't get it on film! We ended our anniversary celebration by going to the Jr. High for ice cream. The perfect way to cool down after a hot day (which actually wasn't that hot).

Today we had a doctor's appointment and got some good news:
1. I have gained weight (thanks in part to drinking large amounts of water the past two days!)
2. I can add some activity this week. We got the okay to go out to dinner for our anniversary, but when Tyler asked if I could clean the kitchen or do laundry it was made very clear that I should avoid both at all costs.  I am sure he would like this to change sooner than later! LOL!
3. I asked about going back to work and my midwife said that "although she doesn't have a crystal ball," if things continue to go well then she sees no reason why I couldn't start back. At that point I will be 35 weeks and could deliver safely at North Country. Fingers crossed!

A few fun pics from the wedding:













Comments

  1. So glad that you are able to increase your activity some. That's encouraging news.

    How fun to relive the wedding of last summer. Such beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment