Happy Independence Day!

Three years ago Tyler and I met here at the Stratford Hall-UVA summer seminar for teachers:

This is how we spent the 4th of July - watching Bush do the naturalization ceremony at Monticello.
And here we are today, at Shadow Lake enjoying the sunshine:
Tyler caught 6 trout - and one really big one!



I sat on the dock for hours... this is the view looking up at camp from my chair

And my view looking out at the lake

I loved this dog - wish Fred would enjoy water!

Tyler preps for his first jump of the summer

And a big splash!
Katie and Tyler enjoy a swim
We didn't stay up for fireworks because we were pooped after having such a great time at the BBQ with all of the Alexander clan!

Comments

  1. Brrr! I bet that water was cold!

    So glad that you got to relax on the dock at Shadow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment