I saw
this on
Pinterest via Etsy and thought I could create my own for less than the $18 price. I spent about an hour playing around on Publisher (while pumping thanks to the Hands-Free Pumping Bra Lianne sent!) and $8 on the clipart (from an
Etsy vendor in Australia). I was able to email the pdf to a local copy store for pick-up tomorrow - not sure what the price of one copy will cost yet. I love the result and am going to make one for a couple of my new NICU friends. What do you think?
 |
| Made some changes... |
Caroline is doing well... she had her best nursing attempt yet tonight around her 6PM feed. I've asked the docs if they would consider us for back-transfer to our local hospital; they are supposed to talk to me about it at rounds tomorrow. If I knew we'd only be at Dartmouth for another week I'd stay put, but if it seems like it will take her longer to learn how to nurse (and if it makes sense in terms of care for Caroline) then I'd rather we were near home with Tyler and Fred.
 |
| Day 34 - Down for the count after getting a full feed + 30 minutes of breast feeding! |
I love the birth announcement. I think it is neat that you were able to make that all using on line sources! Technology amazes me!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear the breastfeeding is progressing and I am sure the doctors will consider your request to transfer to North Country.
Love, Aunt Lisa
Hooray for the 30 minutes of BF!!! That is quite an accomplishment.
ReplyDeleteYour poster is fantastic - we were given one (from Etsy) and it was one of my most favorite gifts. Great job! Isn't hands free the best?
XOXOXO
Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteAimee,
ReplyDeleteYou seem to be staying so positive-- one thing I love about you is that you never seem to get "down" about your situation (or at least you don;t show it if you do. Here's hoping a transfer makes sense and that the docs agree to it! Great job with the nursing-
xoxo Sandy
I would love to hear about the hands free pump in a bra?? I can only imagine, but neat concept. 30 min of breastfeeding? As Professor Higgins sang "by George, she's got it!" Or atleast almost there! Good luck working on your journey home to Tyler and Fred! love, Martha
ReplyDeleteAdorable, Amiee, I say you could go into the design business. I love that you can multitask!! I can sure understand that you are wishing you could be closer to home. Hope the doctors think that the timing is right.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you all!!
Joanie
Hooray for Caroline and you!! Love the announcememt. We'll be praying for you all to be back home together soon!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mary :)
I will always feel blessed to have taken care of her. So glad to see that she is breast feeding for 30 minutes. I know she will get it and make it home soon. Good luck to you all. I miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteWow...Caroline looks so happy and content. Great job mommy!
ReplyDeletexox