Day 78

Hey Dad! I think we have the same eyes!


I love Sophie!

Someone is annoyed with our nurse!


Comments

  1. That last picture of Caroline with her big yawn is precious! Tyler looks so comfortable holding her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures here and on fb of her big smile! So darn cute. The new blog layout is great, too. Glad Ty could come down for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline looks like she is filling out! Nice that your nurse is taking photos! Happy to see her smile and yawn! Love Martha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. Caroline's personality is really shining through these days. So great to see her happy and with no tubes and contraptions attatched to her.

    Love the new blog look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!! Love her smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty girl! She was all the rage during our Tilton Weekend. Hope it really is true that you might be home in a week or so!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that baby is actually putting on some weight! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment