Still here...

Sucking down her 8 mL's of milk yesterday

Cuddles with Grammie


Loving her water-music-light thing and new WubbaNub pacifier holder

Night-night
Had a nice visit with Susie, Gabe, and Laura yesterday and Rachel and Anna today. (Laura tried to donate blood yesterday and Anna was able to donate today! If Caroline needs another transfusion she'll get Anna's blood - pretty neat!) Tyler comes back tomorrow and my mom, sister and her two kiddos arrive as well. Very excited to spend some time with them all this weekend - it will be the first time I've met baby Andrew. I'll write more later but Caroline is giving me the evil eye right now for being on here and not holding her!

Comments

  1. It was so wonderful to meet Caroline--she is so sweet & precious and such a fighter!! I'll start eating my spinach but I prefer liver! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just gorgeous. Glad you are getting company and that your Mom, sister and her children, and Tyler will all be here this weekend.

    Kisses to baby Caroline and love to you, Aimee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see you and Caroline today! I can't get over how much she looks like Tyler in that third picture. Have fun this weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a little sugar pie!

    I agree with Anna - I was also thinking that she looked like Tyler in that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aimee, Tyler and Caroline:

    I have been thinking of you and I am glad you are in good hands in Boston. Both my kids had the water-light-music thing that you mention and they loved them! In fact, we still have them, because they were in the "favorite" pile of toys that we have never been able to part with. Take care.

    Tara Nelson

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment