3-months-old and adorable as ever!


Wearing the Halloween outfit that Caroline was supposed to wear when Andrew and Emma visited

I'm too cute

But I can make funny faces too!
Our first Saturday morning snuggle at home

I'm 3 months old today!



I like to roll back and forth

I like to talk to myself and reach for things

I like to play with my toys

Comments

  1. MORE adorable than ever!

    I love the picture of you and Caroline snuggling in the bed - so wonderful to see the two of you relaxed and happy at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris and I think she is the sweetest pea of all! Love her smile and the thought of you all at home!! Caroline finally gets to try on all her new clothes that have been patiently waiting for her!! Welcome home sweet home! Love, Martha and Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Beautiful! So great to see Caroline at her home with all of her bouncy seats, blankets, cradles, toys and everything else. She looks so happy and her smile is priceless.

    Tara Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so wonderful to see pictures of Caroline at home! She is just beautiful!

    I love the picture of Aimee and Caroline snuggling in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you! Snuggling with your baby in bed is the greatest thing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks so happy and content!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable...still looks like Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just adorable, and so much personality. I love seeing all her cute little outfits, too...it seems just heavenly to see photos of you guys at HOME!!
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOW WONDERFUL THAT YOU ARE ALL HOME!! SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!
    LOVE AND PRAYERS,
    Mary and family

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment