Like games?

My sister recently started selling Simply Fun board games, not because she needed another job, but because she loves the games so much that she wanted to share them with other families. Katie has about a billion of them now and Emma loves to play them. Anyway, they are having a big sale on December 4th and 5th - 50-85% off! You can place your order online and have it delivered to your U.S. (sorry Julie) house for $8. Check out the games on sale here.  (There is even a kids version of Settlers of Catan!)





Comments

  1. oh poo, I was just getting excited reading this when I read "sorry Jule". oh poo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Aimee, what if I want to order a few things for W,C&H - do I have to do something when I place my order so that Katie gets "credit"? how does it work?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment