Martha and Chris Visit

Cuddles with Aunt Martha


Love this picture. Can you see Chris? :)

Wearing her new outfit from Martha and Chris

Reindeer bottom!
Last Saturday while Tyler was hunting Caroline and I had the privilege of a visit from Martha and Chris. It was great to see both of them and for Caroline to meet more of her family.

Today Caroline weighed in at 7 pounds, 10 ounces - that's double her birth weight! We look forward to Caroline hitting double digits soon.

Tyler had to come home sick from work today. He picked up a cold over the weekend and has been fighting it since Sunday. I've been continuously disinfecting the whole house and praying that Caroline and I can avoid catching it. I hope he is feeling better by tomorrow!

This week we are going to cut down our Christmas tree and decorate it and the house. I've been trying to get the lights up while we have this weird warm weather but whenever I have a moment there is always something else more important to do...

Okay - enough from us! Happy end-of-November!

Comments

  1. So glad that Mart & Chris got to visit..Caroline looks great!
    Hope Tyler is feeling better soon!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Chris' keys have amused many many a child in the Alexander family at large. Good luck decorating. I have yet to put away my Halloween or Thanksgiving stuff - it's all in a pile in my bedroom. SO DELIGHTED that Caroline continues to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also loved the picture of Martha cuddling Eliza with Chris dangling keys to get her attention in the background!

    So glad Caroline is gaining weight. She will be double digits soon!

    Hope Tyler feels better soon!

    Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. Love the striped outfit with the reindeer bottom. Hope Tyler feels better and you and Caroline escape it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris and I are grateful that we were finally able to visit with beautiful Caroline and her mom!! I was especially tickled to get to feed her! It has been many years! Amy, you always look beautiful, shower or not, and as a mother, you don't always have time! Glad to see her reindeer outfit still fits, but happy to hear she has gained more weight! All that good breast milk you have worked so hard at!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment